Lower abdominal pain, what causes and how to Diagnose the disease?
You'll definitely never feel the pain in the lower part of the abdomen, either mild pain, cramps, or feels pain like a needle ditusuk-tusuk. But do you know the cause?
In the medical sciences, lower abdominal pain often described as pelvic pain. This pain can strike both men and women, although more commonly found in women.
Lower abdominal pain in women
Lower abdominal pain is more common in women because it relates to reproductive organs, such as the womenfolk of the vagina, ovaries, uterus, cervix, or fallopian tubes. The following possible causes:
- Abdominal pain due to menstruation.
- Pregnant outside uterus or an ectopic pregnancy.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease.
- Ovarian cysts or other disorders on the ovaries.
- Abrupsi the placenta or other disorders on the placenta while pregnant.
- Disorders of the cervical infections, such as pneumonia, or cancer.
- Cancer of the uterus.
- Inflammation of the fallopian duct or salpingitis.
Pain in the lower part of the stomach is also not solely related to the reproductive organs. The pain can also be caused due to infection in non-reproductive organs, such as the bones of the pelvis, bladder, or colon. For this reason, both men and women can feel pain in the lower part of the abdomen. The following possible causes:
- Crohn's Disease.
- Bowel disorders.
- Inflammation of the bladder.
- Kidney infection.
- Kidney stones.
- Sexually transmitted diseases such as gonorrhea or syphilis.
- Fractures of the pelvis.
How to diagnose the cause of the disease?
In order to find out the exact cause of the pain that You suffered, immediately consult a physician. Before performing the physical examination, the doctor will ask you a few questions related to the pain you feel. Some examples of questions such as:
- How long have felt the pain at the bottom of the stomach?
- What sort of pain?
- When the pain often appear? If the time of morning, evening, after meal, or when menstruation?
- Whether pain undertook to invade other parts of your body, such as the buttocks, groin, shoulders, or lower back?
- Are you pregnant?
A few days later the doctor will give you the test results. Of the diagnosis, a doctor can help you choose the appropriate treatment measures. There is abdominal pain which can be handled by the ala home treatment or taking any medication that is sold freely on the market. But there is also the cause of lower abdominal pain that must be handled specially by the medical team, as the treatment through the operation.Here are some simple ways you can do to reduce complaints of pain in your stomach:
- Rest andreduceactivitieswhile
- Adequateconsumption offoods that arenutritious vegetablesgood
- Avoidunhygienicfood consumptionand cantriggerindigestionlike foodspicy orsour,fizzydrinks,caffeinatedandalcoholic drinks
- Whenthe complaintcontinuesfeel freevisitdoctors,beforeconditionsworsenedwith the possibility ofdehydration andinfection.