Marine Fish Species That Could Be Cause Allergies
|Tuna Fish, One Fish That Can Cause Allergie|
- mackarel tuna
- tuna fish
Allergies are generally caused fish in fish body protein called parvalbumin. These proteins play a role in relaxing the muscles of contraction.
Each fish contains high levels of parvalbumin that berlainan.Seseorang can also be allergic only to one type of fish, perhaps because parvalbuminnya levels higher than other types of fish. However, it could be more than one type of fish which makes allergy. Therefore, if we do not know exactly what triggers fish allergies, should avoid all kinds of fish.
Not only whole fish can cause allergies, but also other foodstuffs made from fish, such as fish sauce, fish oil, fish broth, barbecue sauce, caviar, gelatin, dressing caesar salad, supplement omega-3 fatty acid, sushi, and etc.
Benefits of Fish
With the nutrition it contains, among others, vitamins A, B, E, niacin, and other minerals, fish is actually very good for our bodies. However, often the body too much out histamine as an allergic reaction, so that there will be swollen after eating the fish. Instead of favors, instead we made miserable.
So that the body does not lack many vitamins and minerals that owned the fish, we need to find a safer replacement. Peas, soy and dairy products such as tofu and tempeh, whole grains, meat, poultry, and other protein sources can be used as an alternative to get a variety of nutrients such.
Of fish, we can also get omega-3 fatty acids are beneficial for lowering the risk of heart disease, stroke, and cancer, reduce inflammation, decrease the risk of depression, etc.
Indeed, fish and fish oil are the best sources of omega-3, but in order to avoid allergy symptoms, we can still get it from omega-3 supplements made from seaweed or flaxseed. Peanuts, walnuts, soy, and tofu are also a source of omega-3 is good.
Allergy symptoms Generated Fish
- Rash, redness, bumps, swelling on the face, hands, or whole body
- Abdominal bloating or cramping
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or stomach feels hot
- Coughing or sneezing
- Difficulty breathing
- Heart palpitations
- Headache (throbbing)
- Fainting, due to the throat swelling shut respiratory path.
- Read food labels carefully. Pay attention to whether a product contains an element of fish. So that symptoms do not appear, avoid products containing fish.
- Dining in the restaurant is not specifically seafood, sushi bars, or places to eat where fish and other prepared ingredients together. Typical cuisine of Japan, China, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, many of which use fish sauce or fish sauce.
- Read the menu carefully, ask the waiter if not understand it, and select the menu that are not made from fish.
- Beware of foods that contain fish, such as sauces, dressings (Caesar salad dressing), caponata, surimi, caviar, gelatin), and others.
- For mild or moderate levels will usually decrease after taking antihistamines.
- Cold compresses can help reduce rashes, swelling, and a burning sensation on the skin.
- Calamine lotion can also be applied to solve a rash.
- Hot compress can cope with stomach cramps due to allergies fish
- Drinking lemon juice mixed with ginger can also relieve stomach cramps This
- Fresh onion and cooked to have anti-inflammatory properties, which may help relieve shortness of breath when the road because of allergies.
- Drinking a glass of milk is also often done to overcome allergic to fish (seafood)
- Mix a small glass of water and two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar can be taken to relieve allergies.
- For the mouth, lips and tongue swollen, try rinsing with water laced with half a tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- If levels of severe allergy, immediately take it to the doctor.